About HHS
Career Center
Health Office
Media Center
Parent Corner
Special Services
Student Activities
Staff Directory
Contact HHS
C3 Correspond with a Spanish-speaking Pen Pal
(all) Obtain a Spanish-speaking pen pal and write to him or her in Spanish.  This may be a Spanish-speaking student in another country, and you may communicate with him or her by snail mail or e-mail.   You must write completely in Spanish unless you are in Spanish I or II.  You must send a letter, receive a reply, and write again in order to receive credit.  Show the letters you write and the ones you receive to your teacher.  Be sure to fill out form C3 before you send the letters to your pen pal.  Your teacher will sign the form C3 as you show him/her your letters.  Turn in completed from C3.    If you use the internet DO NOT give out your home phone number or address.

Get Acrobat Reader  C3 Pen Pal